Watching Glue Dry….

Still forging ahead on this project. Some dead ends and u-turns, but tenacity in kit-bashing is what sees me through the long projects (wit or without planning – I recommend some planning though). I am liking how the pistons have turned out. I used plastic pipes of two different sizes and green stuff. I tried for a raw muscle look on the green stuff to add some more gore to a models name “Skull Cannon”, but don’t think it is quite looking right. I may go back over the green stuff areas with a green stuff “skin” to see how that would look any better. I may use it to add scales or try for a flayed look. Still mulling that over.

Before fixing that I will forge on and finish the bases. Maybe a finished base will make the greens stuff look better. To keep with my other models it will be mostly fine gravel to keep it simple.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s